Monday, May 16, 2011

Indiana

I wanted to make my next post a comment on the federal government intervening with Boeing from opening shop in South Carolina.... a travesty and very dangerous power grab by the central authority. Then I saw the story about the Indiana Supreme Court ruling that broke this weekend. All I can say is...WOW! Have we really fallen this far? One of our state Supreme Courts has just ruled that it's OK for a police officer to enter your residence whenever he or she feels like it. Am I reading this right? Give me some feedback, folks...my eyes are too glazed over to write anymore. http://www.courierpress.com/news/2011/may/13/indiana-supreme-court-no-right-resist-unlawful-pol/

4 comments:

  1. link to the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous...thanks for bringing that to my attention. Link is there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How'd you like the map I sent you via email? I believe the life longevity crosses your hometown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the map was creepy. Almost wish I hadn't seen that. Thanks for sharing, tho.

    ReplyDelete